Monday 14 September 2009

The story so far...

Just a very brief update to get you up to speed with the latest developments.

I am now sitting in Varne Ridge Holiday Park (which I would very highly recommend) waiting for this wind to die down. We arrived on Wednesday afternoon and there was a stiff North Easterly wind blowing which was making the sea rough with lots of white horses. Its is still the same today and will be until at least Thursday.

Wednesday is the last official day of my tides but I will retain my 2nd Preference booking with the pilot until the 23rd when the next tides begin. This gives me a better chance of swimming but it means I could be swimming on a spring tide which makes the swim more difficult, but at least I can get in the water at some stage.

That's really all I can say for now. Keep an eye on the Twitter page for more frequent updates. Also, don't forget to keep those donations rolling in!

More later,

No comments: